Background

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A much quieter celebration

Today is my Mom's birthday, she would have been 70. I'm sure we would have had a party and gifts and fun and laughter. Instead we quietly remember how special she was and always will be to us. We will always remember.

Also my darling Leslie's birthday was November 3. We didn't have access to the computer then but I wanted her to be remembered too. She would have been 41 and happy and shocked that she was now in the 40s. We would have gone out to dinner and had some wonderful presents and celebrated in style!!! I know I would have had to have embarrassed her a little bit at the restaurant though and have them come sing to her.... she would have loved it even though she would say she did not, the smile on her face and the blush on her cheeks would tell me otherwise.

Always remembered - never forgotten!!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love you Kirst and am thinking about you today. I know this day never gets easier, but I hope it's more bearable knowing we are all praying for you!

Nisa & Jason said...

I love you sweetie.....I'll be celebrating with you.