Background

Monday, November 16, 2009

Our Disney on Ice experience

This was sooooo special for us. We took Mikayla to Disney on Ice 100th year celebration. They did mini vignettes of some popular Disney movies and I was blown away by how real it was…the skating was awesome! The props were outstanding... the costumes WOW!!!! I will forever be a fan of anything Disney on Ice!!!

It was such an incredibly special day for me. We had one of those “moments” that totally stole my breath away and gave me (still gives me) happy tears just seeing how incredibly happy and excited and into the moment she was. At one point during the show, she looked at me and I just saw straight into her heart exactly how she felt and how happy, excited, thrilled, amazed, and full of love she was and she just said “thank you”……. That moment in time totally stood still and was one I will never forget. I have seen her happy and having a great time…. But this was truly something magical!!!! Here is some of what we saw.

Cinderella (of course we had to dress up)











Mikayla's absolute favorite part was seeing Cinderella.

There was a lot more :) You'll just have to go see it, I very highly recommend it. here's my little blue mouthed (from a drink) Cinderella.... oh and what was the one souvenir my girl picked out....... well..... a sword.... yup, my girl can sword fight now LOL!!!

No comments: