Here are some Christmas Eve pictures, we really had a wonderful holiday!!! Mikayla didn't really even know that we were going to start the gift exchange stuff so she was really excited when she realized we got to open them!
Here she is with my mother in law, being a goof ball ;)
Take 2
Here she is with my dad.... again....goof ball...... could her eyes get any bigger? ;)
Take 2
Christmas Morning - seeing the goodies that Santa left for her

The LONG awaited princess sleeping bag

Mickey Mouse MP3 player (although I think I like it better than she does)

Blanket that her mommy made for her. Her expression to this was priceless...she was absolutely speechless (which is a hard thing for her LOL) she just stood there with her mouth hanging open and she couldn't believe I made it for her.

The LONG awaited princess sleeping bag

Mickey Mouse MP3 player (although I think I like it better than she does)

Blanket that her mommy made for her. Her expression to this was priceless...she was absolutely speechless (which is a hard thing for her LOL) she just stood there with her mouth hanging open and she couldn't believe I made it for her.













No comments:
Post a Comment