Here was a little after dinner serenade :)

Time for the fun egg hunt!!! I really am not too sure who has more fun looking for them, the kids or adults :)





What an awesome park in the back yard!!!

Here's Little Bryce - he is soooo cute!!!
A little funny was when we were all just finishing eating dinner and Mikayla pipes up and says "So, did ya'll know Jesus isn't dead anymore?" after a shocked few seconds we all laughed at the bluntess of a 4 year old, a very southern sounding 4 year old that is (at least with that statement). So while that's a very important part of the Easter story, I think we need some more studying on the rest of the lesson!! I think I'll work on a teeny bit of tact in that it might be nicer to say "and Jesus was raised up from the dead"..... out of the mouths of babes.....


No comments:
Post a Comment