
Then we set up camp on the beach..... It was so hot and so much direct sun, we brought our own shade :)
Mikayla had a skin rash (caused by strep) so I had her play inside the gazebo out of the direct sun (at least part of the time).

What is better than a Princess kite..... come on now.....(one of Mikayla's quotes... say it in your head with a southern drawl.... come on now - that's what she sounds like)
Michael and Mikayla were exploring and found a fin.... yes... a real live (probably shark) FIN!! EWWWWWW it was pretty fresh.... ick ick ick


My little poser

Goofball

Cheeseball
Pool time!!! (and time to wash off sand - brilliant plan and more comfortable for the long ride home!)


We had a nice relaxing time!!!! I'm so happy we can enjoy just enjoying!!!! Now I did find something out about Mikayla this weekend, I had a suspicion but it was MORE than confirmed.... she is NOT ready to ask Santa for fishing gear (which is what she had previously stated)..... you wouldn't believe how squeemish she is... 10 times (or more) WORSE than me.... there is NOOOOOO way she could handle catching a fish (yet) even seeing the crab shells on the beach sent her running (and screaming) (and crying) for cover!






No comments:
Post a Comment