We unfortunately missed the reunion but we were still able to see a lot of our local family and friends :) They came over to see us, it was a GREAT day. I do have to confess though, Michael and I went to the store to get buns.... and well.... we had a BLAST in Aldi's... if you have one...I hope you go there because their prices are AMAZING!!! and well back to the confession part.... we... um.... went a little crazy.... we came out with an entire cart full of stuff.... (80% was already at the house but Michael just really thought we were going to need it) - so the trunk is seriously full.... and it only cost $65..... I sure wish we had that store here!!!
So we got all the stuff in the house and then the people came. While we did have some food left over...we really did a good number on what we had. It's best to have too much than not enough, right?
I think everyone had as much fun as we did because the last people didn't leave till about 8:00 that night! So it was a very fun filled day! Mikayla did great but she really was overwhelmed with all the people at once that were trying to get to her! She did come out after awhile though.











No comments:
Post a Comment