Little Miss is SOOOO excited about VBS this year. She really enjoys herself for sure. She even had to call my dad to make sure that he remembered that it was going to be VBS week. HA!!
Here she is bright and early this morning!! Ready to go!! (I have since heard that she not only had a great time, she ate a good lunch and FELL ASLEEP!!!) She doesn't nap anymore so I really think she had herself all worked up about the fun ahead this week and just crashed after the first day!
Such a "teenager" sheesh....
Goofy grins!! *gasp* she has 2 very loose teeth in her mouth.... wow!!!
I am not sure who took this picture of our back yard...but I thought it was pretty so I decided to post it here :)
One of our newest home improvement projects. We went from this front door .....
To this front door!! It's amazing!!! I can't believe what a difference the black door makes. Except now we keep thinking the door is open because it's dark...HA!
I love getting home projects done!!! My list has been VERY long lately!



1 comment:
Grace did SKY too!!!
Post a Comment