Background

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

We went to the Circus!!

We went to the circus on Saturday with Katie and Tyler.  It was SO much fun, here are the kids waiting to get inside.

Prior to the show, you can go down on the stage and see some of the animals up close and personal.  I love the big old fashioned signs that were up.


Here kitty kitty kitty....


Loved watching the elephants. 





Of course Mikayla had to get her face painted :)  The lady doing the painting was REALLY good, and so fast!!

  
Tyler rode the Houston circus animals... number one, he could drive it by himself but they wouldn't let him and number two - he was staring down the girl that go the purple elephant animal he wanted....

HA!! 

The opener!!  Ohhh I love the circus!


Katie and Tyler were totally into it!!!   



I have to confess that I was really loud with the act below...those guys are CRAZY, they spin around and then they were jumping from one to the other and on the inside of it and the outside...OH my nerves!!  I kept screaming out OHHHHH and OH NOOOOO..... HA!


Trapeze...wow.... um...yes, that's a girl doing the splits on the line up there.... 


Here kitty kitty kitty


another crowd pleasing OHHHH GOSH moment while you look away and look back to see if it's true that there's really a guy hanging from her leg and she's hanging from the other leg and they're flying through the air while going in circles (now there's something you don't say every day LOL)


the picture below...IS a guy...ON fire.... shot from a cannon!!!


Yet another OOHHHH NOOOOO (loudly) moment from Kirsten.


Totally loved the elephants.  They just seem like such gentle giants...I want one.... well maybe not, we could fertilize the neighborhood!  HA (another of Tyler's favorite moment was when the elephant poo'd on the stage) hee hee.  Mikayla completely missed that!


It was really neat to go see it.  Mikayla doesn't remember too much from the last time so it was really fun.  It was SO fun to hear what Tyler thought of the clowns - he was really laughing loud and hard at their stunts (the lady in front of him turned around to see who was having so much fun, I think that made her have more fun too!)!

Michael has been selling the food to the circus....one day they ordered 1,600 lbs of chicken and 1,600 lbs of top round beef for the tigers, and 50 cases of lettuce for the elephants along with carrots and celery too.  So it's cool that he's feeding his "lions, tigers, and bears from the circus". 

I LOVE the circus!!

Thanks Dad, Katie and Tyler for coming with us!!!!


No comments: