Happy July 4th!!! We had an amazing time celebrating with my in-laws. Beautiful decor, great weather (we were able to be outside the whole time without melting) and amazing food!
The group of kiddies! I love seeing them all together. I'm super sad to see Nat go to college only because she will be greatly missed!!
They all love to swim and play, here's my gal swimming towards me...
I LOVE the picture below!! How fun, right!!
Then afterwards, the girls were watching Taylor Swift on tv but then got to telling secrets....
Smores anyone?? Tami found the biggest marshmallows you have ever seen.... seriously they were like the size of the palm of your hand!!! HUGE! and oh so yummy!
Next was some sparkler action.
Then....OHHHH these were soooooo cool - my dad brought the kids some floating lanterns - we did feel a bit like we were in the Tangled movie but really - they were pretty darn awesome (once we overcame our fear of lighting the neighborhood on fire)!!!
I suspect some people thought they were UFOs of some sort HA! We were able to watch them until the candles burned out, they were really neat!
Then, the time came.... it was time for the fireworks!!!! However, the kids didn't watch them at all. The girls were practicing tumbling and doing cartwheels and somersaults and Jonathan was busy being "shot" by all the booms.... he was throwing himself all over the place with every boom - it was hilarious!!!! I really enjoyed watching them have so much fun!
Picture below, Mikayla after cartwheel.....fireworks in the background LOL.
Always some time for cousin wrestling!!!
We had such a GREAT time! Probably the best time ever!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment