Background

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Our Mother's Day celebration started at Mikayla's school.  They invited all the mothers to come and have a brunch with their children!  It was really really really NICE!!!! 
 
I absolutely LOVE that they seem to be setting up a photo booth area for everyone!  Isn't it fun!
 
 

I love this phrase:
 
To the world you are a mother.... but to your children you're the world!  Isn't that special!!!!  and really puts it into perspective.
 
 
I really had the best Mother's Day so far to date.  Mikayla doesn't like when I say that because she thinks it made all the other ones bad.... when NO they were just as perfect too!
 
When my dad came over we actually went to the cemetery to change the flowers.  It was nice to not be in a hurry or rush.  I still can't believe that she and Leslie have been gone so long (almost 9 1/2 years for my mom and 8 years for Leslie)
 
 
Then Mikayla my table decorator specialist did a fantastic job setting the table for our dinner!
 
 
That  morning we made a snickerdoodle cake!!  OHHHH it's heavenly!!!!  Complete with candles and the Happy Birthday song changed up to say Happy Mother's Day.
 
 
We even got to go for a nice long walk that evening.
 
 
It was a PERFECT day with my family!!!!    I'm blessed beyond measure that Mikayla made me a mom!!!

No comments: