Background

Monday, December 21, 2015

We saw Santa!!!

The news that is almost as big as that is that Rolo our beloved elf came....
 
 
 
Mikayla is very on the fence this year about what she really thinks about Santa.... A girl at school sort of spilled the beans which seriously annoys me to no end...gggrrrr.
 
But I did stump her that when we saw Mr. & Mrs. Clause sitting there, she said "mom that's not the real Santa".... I said "I know"....she said "oh, that is NOT what I thought you were going to say".....
 
There have been a LOT of conversations about this.... and what is real and what isn't.....  my answer to it all "We have the magic of Christmas in our house"....
 
 
 
I would love to know what they said to her in the picture below
 
 
 
 
 
 
We brought our neighbor friend with us.   They had a great time!
 
 
They had snow in the park....well if you want to call it that, it was wet, cold and melting.... nothing like a good snow ball fight in flip flops LOL!
 
 
 
In the picture below, you can see the snow ball about to blast him in the head....
 
 
HA!!  Christmas in Texas... you just never know what you're going to get.  The current forecast is calling for nearly 82 degrees.

No comments: