Background

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

They are people too!

So our Abbie was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure.... so the vet put her on some meds and said to come back to get it checked.  So, I brought Abbie to the vet.  On the way there she was SO happy, riding in the front seat.... she is such a great car passenger now...when we first got her she was so incredibly scared :(  she loves a good car ride now!!!   So here she is, my front seat partner!  "Hi Mom....where are we going now?!?"
 
 
And on the way home, she was MAD at me!!! My gosh, they didn't even have to give her a shot, she was so mad and would not sit by me.  She went alllll the way to the back, third row all by herself in the back back, there was no further back she could go to show me her displeasure.
 
 
 
Here was Bella's reaction when Abbie got home..... she thought it was hilarious.  HAAAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAA
 
 
But then she say's I'm soooo sweet, will you please love me because I love you!
 
 
Silly dogs!! 

No comments: