It was our good friend's birthday celebration.
Mikayla's first ever slumber party.
She informed me I was not to stay......
They started the party by having the painter lady come and teach them how to paint an owl.
Then in the middle they ate pizza and cake.
then back to painting to finish up their project.
I was sitting with the other moms talking about how much Mikayla LOVES to add eyelashes.... she did not disappoint... look a the lashes on this little girl!
Huge group.... unknown to us...they were ALL staying overnight!
yay!!! they were very good about posing for pictures!
My friend texted me this picture at 4:16 AM...... the kids were STILL up!!!! (I think I'm glad Mikayla didn't want me to stay!)
Needless to say, Sunday was a total bust. Mikayla napped for about 4 hours...... and was rather grumpy for the rest of it UGH. I don't think I'm a fan of slumber parties with 17 girls..... no... no I am not.
However she had a mostly GREAT time.

No comments:
Post a Comment