I will not cry.... repeat
I will not cry.... repeat
I will not cry.... repeat.... she's getting so grown up on me.
Here is Mikayla on her first and last day of school.
Well repeating that isn't working.... how on earth does this time go so fast. Mikayla made such HUGE strides this year. My heart beats with more pride than I ever could have thought possible.
Here is a quick look back at our other last day's of school. WOW. This made me cry, not going to lie. She was so little!!
And now for 4th Grade.
(little Bella was peeking through the door to see what we were doing out there) ha!!
I am so proud of Mikayla! She earned a perfect attendance award an the Crimson Crusader award!!! (All A & B average for the whole year)
The principal hugged every single kid that came up for an award...her love tank has to be full because she dished out about 200 hugs this morning.
On a side note to this post.... the school already has just over 400 students registered for next year (currently we have 312) and it's just the beginning of summer...they're expecting another full house....can you imagine-on the 3rd year, they are already going to the 7th grade (a full 3 years earlier than expected)!!!! It is unprecedented that a school would grow so fast, full capacity in 4 years....The newest building will start construction this summer and be open for the 2017/2018 school year. It will have an 800 person auditorium, gym, middle school class rooms, stream/tech lab, offices, music room..... I think it's going to be amazing!!!
WOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment