At work we were allowed to bring our dogs one day. It was SOOOO fun!!! there were so many doggies here. But to start with....look at these two little loves!! They really love each other. So I chose to bring Bella because I really think that the day would have been too much for our 14 year old Abbie... it was almost too much for Bella....LOL
Mikayla and I decided that we needed to see if Bella had an appropriate work outfit....
Doesn't she look THRILLED!
That tongue!!!!!
help.me.
And here she is sporting a golf shirt that is too big....
oh well, I didn't feel good about dressing her in a sweater when it is still 100 degrees outside.... so she came au natural. (note - I have since added some pup clothes to Ms gift list....LOL)
Here she is on the way to work!
In the picture below, she was on my chair behind me.
ahhhh now she's discovered the joy of the see through gate.... yes she can jump right over this sucker but she actually didn't this day. She sure didn't want to miss out on anything though. She suffers from a severe case of CMOOA..... otherwise known as "can't miss out on anything...."
She caught a few cat naps throughout the day.
The president of the company gave all of the people a paw cookie and all of the dogs got a doggie cup of ice cream. Bella was a pig!
Little bit more sleep.
ahhh back home, she slept ALL evening..... she was tired!!!! It was a lot of fun though.
Can't wait until the next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment