Mikaylas school was having a fundraiser and for this one item there were only eight openings for the whole school and it was to buy an art pass for an art lesson. I was so happy that we won because Mikayla loves her art teacher and welcomed the opportunity to paint with her.
The facility was the neatest place for an art studio that I have EVER been. It was sooo cool and so inspiring. I was inspired just being there!!
That is a purple house in the background - they have classes there.
Go past the butterfly gates....
Enter here.
Just past the mermaid...there were about 5 separate cottages where the different classes could be held.
Mikayla was in the blue cottage.
The deck space was phenomenal!
Her eyes were closed but you can see the cardinal bird that she painted. She had a great time.... I had a great time just being there too and I didn't paint anything cool! (does that mean I need to get out more???) (don't answer that)
No comments:
Post a Comment