Background

Monday, August 14, 2017

Knock knock..... hello....anyone there??

I cannot believe the last post I made was the last day of school and here we are already back IN school!!! 
 
We had a great summer.... it went so fast!!  Just as I quit the count down, it was time to start counting down the days again!  Here is the short version of what we did...
 
Totally random - but we held pigs....at my office!!
 
 
Went camping in and it was hotter than hades..... HOLY HOTNESS!!!!
 
 
Went canoeing
 
 
Dogs hung out too
 
 
Mikayla had a week of cheer camp at school.
 
 
 
 
 
 
She won the "shining light award" The coach really picked up on what I tell Mikayla all the time about how she is soooo full of light and spirit....
 
 
 
 
became bat people for a day
 
Lots of picnics
 
 
 
 
Dogs still relaxing....
 
 
 
 
Silly days
 
 
Bring your dog to work for the dog days of summer.....
 
 
Dogs reunited and yes.... still hanging out.
 
 
We swam a lot, played a lot, and hung out a lot!  Perfect perfect perfect!!!!!  So now that summer break is over, I'll do better at blogging our where abouts!  :)
 
 
 
 

No comments: