Background

Thursday, August 28, 2008

What a GREAT day!!!!!

Oh gosh we had so much fun!!! Janet came into town and we got to play the day away. We went to the Aquarium downtown and it's not only a restaurant but a whole activity center too. We started with lunch and then went on a train ride.




After the EXCITING train ride (funny story about the ride and how I jumped so high at one point and nearly pushed Janet off).... we went through the exhibit they have there. It is a fantastic display!!!! I can't wait to go back. Mikayla had a blast too.



Here is a picture of dad and Mikayla underneath one of the tanks... do you see the sting ray?



Today was a true underwater adventure!!!!!!



Grandma is such a good sport....

1 comment:

Kristi said...

It looks like you had a blast!! What a neat place!! I loved the pics!!! Mikayla is so dang cute and your Grandma is a close second:) I love reading your blog!! (and I love what you painted too on the post below--wowzers!!). I love you, my friend!!