We have been soooo busy lately. I can tell more what we're up to later but I had the week off from work and we worked on projects, did a lot of running around, went to the zoo, played at the park, slept in every day and stayed up too late every night (we're all night owls, even Mikayla). We loved every second of it. We all need more time like that... just time to stop and do what we want. Of course during the hectic pace we maintained, I managed to squeeze in a little bit of scrapping. Here are some of my latest pages.


I wish the picture reflected how much work this one actually was but I hand waffled the entire pink row underneath the ribbon in an accordion style to get the effect I wanted.
I absolutely love this page and am pretty proud of it. It was really fun doing something a little different and something completely just for me. It is inspiring me to want to do more scrapping of my wedding pages (or shall I say re-scrapping my wedding). I'm going to scrap our honeymoon first then back to the wedding... maybe.... I love that I'll never run out of pictures to play with.




No comments:
Post a Comment