Background

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My beautiful girl

Here are some pictures of my best gal from this past weekend. She has been calling me her "best friend" lately. I can't tell you how happy that makes me feel. I hope it is always this way.



Her first time ever for cotton candy. She didn't know what to think but at the end of tasting, she loved it!


Mirror image.... she is such a loving child and loves to give hugs and kisses - the mirror was readily available - LOL


The further her tongue sticks out - the more fun she's having!!! Right here on a scale of 1 to 10...this is a 10...... just imagine the laugh that is right behind that smile and tongue too!!!! She was running so fast (being chased by a boy.....) that I barely caught her on the camera... I have about 5 blank pictures before this one to prove it LOL.


She LOVES to help - especially if it entails dishes, soap and water!



It has been busy... here she is with her Nana..... both of them - sacked out on the couch!!!

No comments: