Background

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New school!!!

Well the time has come for Mikayla to move on from her current school. Starting Monday she'll officially be a preschooler (how on earth is that possible). Tomorrow morning we are going for "circle" time at the new school so that she can kind of know what to expect starting Monday. I had to take some pictures (which is very hard for me you know - LOL) for them to hang of her in the school. Here it is however I totally reserve the right to change my mind.

Shopping spree, so someone please stop my scrapping addiction!!! Holy cow, so this is from one day, one lunch hour during work..... it sure lead to total retail therapy satisfaction LOL. I did use a coupon :D
The good thing about me is that I do in fact use the products I buy.... which is good... ssshhhh don't tell Michael.

No comments: