1st assignment - layers

2nd assignment - rough it up and distress the paper

3rd assignment - back in time - 1980s pic or older (I'm guessing these were tken in 1982-1983ish). My sister and me....

4th assignment - junk.... had to use at least 2 non scrappy related items, the butterfly is an applique and I used corsage pins - not normal for a layout :)

My final assignment - Altered Art. I had to use three of the four previous assignment techniques. I chose to do a 10x20 canvas and distressed, embelished,and loved the heck out of it. I poured my heart into this project and worked on it for a week and now Michael wants me to make about 6 more similar but different for the restaurant..... YIKES and wow - I usually get a "that's nice" from him LOL. I printed her picture (8x10) on an overhead transparency too. It just looks so neat.
I really am happy how it turned out though.
1 comment:
those are great! you talented thing!
Post a Comment