Background

Monday, May 4, 2009

Such busy times

First and foremost, can you please continue to have my grandmother in your prayers. Her health is rapidly failing.

In the midst of finding time to have some fun with Mikayla, her Uncle Frankie, Aunt Ruthie (were here from California) and her Papa took her to the park. She is totally addicted to park playing lately, she needs it - so off we go, every chance we get.





We took her to the boat for some fishing fun. This was her first time ever net fishing. There is a little girl there that net fishes and catches all kinds of things, so we will start doing the same thing, all we had to put them in after we caught them was a Bud Light styrofoam cooler.... LOL, I need a bucket that will be safe for sea creature viewing. I need to video Mikayla telling us what she caught that day. It goes sort of like this "I caught a little crab, a big crab, a whole lot of shrimp, a snail and a minnow." So she was really sad at the end of the day when we let everyone go back home but the promise of finding them again made her happy.





We had such an awesome day that day. It was after some really big storms that came through (even before the most recent big storms) and the water was almost 2 feet higher than normal. So while we didn't go for a ride, we really enjoyed ourselves anyway.



I absolutely love that she lets me play with her hair!!!! We are currently in the "French Braid" phase. I love her hair!!!

2 comments:

Teresa C said...

love the hair!

Teresa C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.