Background

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Busy times ;)

We seem to be just so busy lately but have still had a lot of fun time! Mikayla is amazing and really soaking up her studies. She can now write her name, mom, and dad. I will show you as soon as I think to take a picture of it (or scan it). The other day I was telling her she was my best friend... and she took her hands and put them on the sides of my face and looked me square in the eye and said "Mommy, you're my best BEST friend"...... she sure knows how to melt my heart.



Here are some recent pictures.



Is it an alien?................ nah...it's a swiming Mikayla!!!







We were down at the boat, it was really warm that day but we got some shells and did a little net fishing. She caught a few shrimp, minnows and a baby crab (we put them in a bucket for observation then send them back to be with their families).











No comments: