Background

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Great weekend!!!

We were down at the boat for most of Saturday - it was sooooooo nice to get away and just enjoy each other. So nice to slow down for awhile!!!







I did some work up in the game room and before I got to it it was 100% my scrap area (my stuff was the whole room with the added benefit of a couch) but now it is both sitting room area and scrap area :) I did lose some of my work space but really, do I need four tables all to myself? LOL

Here are the after pictures.




Best ribbon storage EVER!!! It's great for organization and to clearly see what I have. It is 10 feet of incredibly awesome housing gutter, cut in half, $7.97 later, I have 2 rows of the awesomenest organization ever !!! My ribbon spools fit in perfectly!

No comments: