Here is one of the poses for Mikayla's school pictures :) she's getting so grown up on me! She is doing very well in school, officially speaks more spanish than I do, comes home daily with new songs to sing, new letters to write, and I can see she changed ever so slightly from her days experience. I am sooooooo incredibly happy with the school we chose and how she is absolutely thriving and blossoming before my very eyes!

Katie brought Tyler over to see us (and Julie from OH) and Mikayla just loves Tyler (Katie too, she always talks about her). I can't wait to see our little munchkins running all over the place together, it won't be long! Here are some more pictures of the begginings of what I anticipate a wonderful life long friendship :) I love being able to capture this!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment