
Now she's all sweet and loving on her Nana, she was giving her a back rub but posed for the picture.
We went to a birthday party and this party showed me just how obvious it is that I need to take camera classes... I couldn't get a non blurry picture except when the subjects were standing still...UGH... I know I have the sport setting but it just was NOT working for me... so these are the only pics I was able to get.



Please don't think of my any less..... here is my child.... *GASP* scrubbing the shower floor..... I fully acknowledge that I am lucky beyond measure but yes... she LOVES to clean, vacuum, windex ANYTHING that isn't moving... and she loves to scrub.... so here is my princess.... up to her elbows in cleanser....just cleaning to her hearts content! (oh and please notice the three strands of beautiful diamond beads she is wearing in order to clean better) (yes she said that).

After her cleaning spree and swim in the bathtub, Cinderella had to come to the ball. She got out my wedding veil and shoes... promptly had to get dressed up and "get married".... She LOVES to be married....



So after cleaning and playing dress up, we were cooking dinner - she spotted the windex bottle and decided she wanted to clean the kitchen floor (again). So she sits on the floor starts spraying and singing the song from Cinderella (sing sweet nightigngale) the original lyrics are:
Oh, sing sweet nightingale
Sing sweet nightingale
High above me
Oh, sing sweet nightingale
Sing sweet nightingale
Mikayla's version:
Mikayla's version:
Clean, sweep, spring in time
Clean, sweep, spring in time
ahh ahh ah ahhhhhhh ahhha aah ahhh
Oh clean, sweep, spring in time.... ohhhh
I LOVE this little girl, she is so much fun!!! I love her dressing up, I love her play acting, I love it all!!! Even the orneries when they come!!!! She is such a joy!
I LOVE this little girl, she is so much fun!!! I love her dressing up, I love her play acting, I love it all!!! Even the orneries when they come!!!! She is such a joy!

1 comment:
Oh I just looove the pics of Mikayla and catching up with what has been going on in your life! I'm up at 3:00 a.m. because I can't sleep and am trying to catch up with everything! She is growing up so much and is just beautiful! Love you!
Post a Comment