Over the weekend we went to my cousin's wedding. It was an absolutely amazing time! Mikayla was very nearly the belle of the ball. Our little girl danced and danced and danced and danced..... she was sooooo happy to be there and loved to dance!!!!! She wants to get married sooooooo badly.... like NOW..... YIKES
Beautiful church!!



She was running around with some other kids once we were outside again. She is such a good girl, not shy about joining in wherever we go :)

Had to post the goofball pictures too LOL

She is soooo drawn to water!!!



This was such random picture, we were at the top of the stairs at the country club (for the reception) and there was this HUGE mirror..... we were just standing there.... so I snapped the picture, but then when I posed us to get a family picture ... nada, it didn't work but the random shot is neat (well I think it is....LOL)

Here we were hunting for "snakes" (sticks) outside we even had to bring a few home with us ;)

DANCE TIME!!!!!
The little boy below kept really wanting to dance with Mikayla, when he would take her hands, she would tell him, "not this song, I want to dance alone...." he kept trying though LOL


Dancing with Bill - father of the groom

Cousins dancing (my dad and Sig)








Mikayla not only can't wait for the next wedding, she can't wait to be a bride..... I'm 100% certain I'm not ready!!!!!
It was soooo much fun watching her have so much fun...... it is amazing how watching your children grow up really is such a blessing and truly an awesome experience.
8 Hours driving...... long but worth it
Wedding and reception..... awesome memories
Daughter absolutely having the time of her life........ priceless
Have a great week!!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment