Last weekend was my birthday and Michael's and my 12th wedding anniversary. Here is some of what we were up to... little miss made us some cards :) I LOVE these, I wonder how everyone else stores their painted treasures, currently I have a 20 gallon bucket that is rapidly filling....

Here is the anniversary card.... I definitely see some promising crafty talent!! she had no adult help with painting .... only help with spelling
She picked these roses for us from Papa's front yard.... doesn't her hand look gigantic reaching for them!

Such a beauty!!!
To celebrate dad had us over for a good old fashioned turkey dinner - it was AMAZING!!!!
Some gluten free cupcakes :) they totally hit the spot!!! Scrumptious

We officially decided that Mikayla needed to share my birthday too, so she got a Happy Birthday candle and we sang to her too - even though we sing Happy Birthday at most meals.... LOL

What a fabulous weekend!!!! Thank you everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment