Background

Monday, September 13, 2010

Photo shoot at the park

Well, I will confess that I have a ridiculous amount of pictures from our outing to the park (there are a ton on here, please know there are at least 50 more that didn't make the blog cut, hee hee. I just can't seem to help myself when photographing a certain, wonderful little girl. I think she has fun too.


Here she brought her umbrella for some shade from the sun and me playing with b/w settings.





What is a photo shoot without some funny faces - here's the face she gives her daddy when she wants something and the answer is no .....



Here is her monkey mouth...LOL cracks me up every time


ahhhh a nice one :)



Snoozing for a minute



Please daddy......



I am so sweet....



Ballet on the bench

Check Spelling












Kisses to my adoring public..........







Jumping off the bench.... this was fun...we were laughing so hard.... she may or may not have been laughing so hard that she fell off of it at one point.... which may or may not have lead to even more laughing..... (no injuries were incurred during this event)









Now for the swings..... yes I know she's getting to big for the "baby" swings... but that's all this park has.... she's good with it....so I am too :)











No comments: