Background

Monday, October 18, 2010

What a ride!!!

We went down to the boat on Saturday and my gosh it was the most perfect day EVER!!! We had such a good time. Little miss is still excited about it.


Here's Captain Mike getting us under way.





Hi Mom...and seriously.... do you have to take a pic of me all the time? ;)










She is such a goof ball!! I love it!!! :) some day bribery pictures.....






Captain Kirsten



Beautiful day!!!



I am going to play with my "sooper zoom" lenses one of these days and get some great pelican pictures!



Here is my little day dreamer - she really enjoyed being out in the open ocean air after not having been there in so long. (These are not "posed" pictures....)







I love this picture.... she is such a sweetie!!! Don't you wonder what she's thinking?



I LOVE when we see the shrimp boats out here... several reasons - one being they just fascinate me...they belong in the movies...and yet, here they are.






but my really real favorite reason when we see the shrimp boats is because of the following series of pictures.... do you see them yet?





Look closely!














I LOVE when the dolphins come! I don't know who was more excited....Mikayla or me!!! I happened to be driving when we saw them, it's a good thing no one was in front of us because I was watching the dolphins!!!

Here Michael is teaching Mikayla how to understand and "read" the wind vang.... (it's the two arrows on the top of the mast to determine where the wind is coming from, which you have to know in order to sail the boat correctly)




Sun is setting, time to head back in.....I love this picture though.











OH MY GOSH.....there was a shark behind us..... (hee hee)





Thanks for looking, have a great week!

No comments: