Background

Monday, November 15, 2010

Birthday Cake Making MESS

I can't believe it's that time again!!! One of my favorite things to plan for Mikayla's birthday is the cake... I absolutely loved how this years cake came out, of course there were plenty of things that could have gone better but that's ok, she loved it and so did I :) Here is normal schedule.....
Week before party -
Monday/Tuesday - Make frosting
Wednesday - round one of cake baking
Thursday - round two of cake baking and round one of cake frosting
Friday - round two of cake frosting and assembly and decorating

Here is what happened to my kitchen on Friday alone .... I can't believe what a mess I made! Seriously - it was ridiculous, I even used ALL of my dish towels....yes, the entire drawer full..... I am not sure what come over me....










I will show you the end result soon ;) hopefully this mess was worth it!

No comments: