Background

Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas found my Dad's house!!!

Dad's house is decorated to the hilt!!! It's amazing, it looks so beautiful! Mikayla had a BLAST being the "snow" lady, he let her take the bags of loose "snow" and decorate then decorate again with snow glitter...she is offically the snow lady now! I said NO way to that being done at my house LOL



Small sampling of some things he's painted.








Snow Lady in action! (snow and shorts at the same time LOL)





The Department 56 Village...I'm certain he's kept some people gainfully employeed..... it's amazing to see the village in action, lights-camera-action going on in there!!! Comes complete with a football stadium and waterfalls....



Partridge and a pear tree collection


I love these raindeer....Michael is scared to death of them!



Nutcracker village






It's really hard to pick out what is my favorite "attraction" at his house, I do know that the Angel wall is very special though, my sister begged and begged for the angels that surround the fireplace, so my dad bought them for her, unfortunately she never got to see them put up on the angel wall because she became an angel herself..... so he puts these up each year just for her.

No comments: