Here's Mikayla on the rock wall, I can't believe how long her hair is in this picture, I mean I know it's long...but it just looks longer here, LOL I'm not sure why hee hee

She would catch air on these slides....

Here are the monkeys in the monkey cage.... well plus the real monkeys, the kids got to hand feed them and they were jumping and running all over the kids, it was crazy. I thought they were all very brave especially considering that none of the adults were very interested in going in there.




This is the dominant female of the group, they take her out when groups go in, she sounds the nervous alarm and the monkeys go crazy, so they just remove her and she gets to socialize with the outside world.

It was a good time!!! Mikayla slept like a rock that night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment