Background

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Such a brave girl!!!

Little miss has been asking me to get her ears pierced.... I kept telling her we needed to wait for a "special" day to make it a real occasion.... so the weeks go by and she asks all the time, "is it a special day mommy" I say every day is special, she asks "special enough for earrings today?" I say not yet......well I was actually waiting for Valentine's Day, sort of make it a "special weekend."


Here we are on our way to go get it done, when she figured out the clues I gave her she SCREAMED....oh my she was beyond thrilled!!!!



(seriously mom.... how many pictures are necessary)....LOL


We are now there......of course I'm taking pictures....



Just waiting on the lady to come with the "pink ice" studs she picked out.



Getting ready.... a little bit nervous here...



PHEW, 1st ear is done....


2nd ear....action shot..... I was so nervous for her, she never knew it though (I hope)



Awwww here's my baby girl with earrings.... I did cry here... she said "It's ok Momma"...... which of course made me tear up more.



I am so proud of her...she was SOOOO brave, she didn't even cry. She's so beautiful and soooo happy that she has her earrings, now she wants to know when she can take them out... hee hee...

No comments: