Background

Friday, May 6, 2011

Festival Time!

You know it's going to be a great church festival when up pull up and this is the first thing you see.




Mikayla and I were playing!!! here she found the most darling play house complete with a working doorbell, it was great fun!







While she and I were playing... Michael volunteered to serve some BBQ (it was by a previous arrangement we did it this way). He loves to help out where he can! He helped serve hundreds of BBQ plates in the 2 hours he was in there, the line was consistently down the isle and out the door!













Back to the playing.... we played games.... (this one is where she had to dig for treasure....it was great fun)





Then we found some beloved bouncers!! This one was her favorite!!








It was nearly 90 degrees and 90% humidity when we were there .... I was HOT....actually it was so hot that marshmallows were melting to the pavement and it was only 11:00 am....they had some guns that shot marshmallows and they were everywhere, we came home VERY sticky!!! We all had a good time though :)

No comments: