Clearly - she's not having it!


She wouldn't go to him this in 2007 at all....so I had to See Santa too - he was so nice to pose this way with us.

The next year she did it ONLY because Grandma went with her (Santa totally offended Grandma too...he was getting fresh LOL)

The next year, 2009 we went and saw Santa at the North Pole in Colorado and also Santa came to her school...so she did pretty good - she refused to sit on his lap though.


So 2010 was when it really became magic to her!!! I LOVE and cherish making it so much fun for her.

and now 2011....she is in the full wonder of the season. She looks forward to all of the Santa stuff but she says that it's even more special because it's Jesus birthday!!
I love love love this time of year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment