Background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Our Little Lamb!

Mikayla's school play was last night and OHHHH what a great time we had. It was so fun but let me tell you...she was JACKED up...I don't think I've ever seen her so wound up... I mean like WOUND UP.... she couldn't talk - she had to shout, she couldn't walk - she had to run...when she couldn't run she had to hop and so on...wow! I was teasing her teacher saying, wow, she is wound up...she looked at me and whispered...well...they all have been wound up all month long. You'd never know it though, she really does a great job with the kiddos :)

There are four kinder classes at her school and all of them were lambs...so nearly 80 little lambs came out and sang three songs near the end of the program. All of the kids (K-5th grade) really did a great job. I did find myself singing one of the songs that she had been practicing at home... complete with hand motions LOL (yes, I'm one of those moms...hee hee). We really had a good time!!!

Here is Mikayla and her teacher.





Angles galore :) we all need our angels, the shepherds were lower down from the angels.



Mikayla is the 4th child from the left in the 2nd row...all you can see are her arms and folded hands LOL




I'm there in the background picking up my lamb after the show.




I really really enjoy these activities. I love it!!!!! Next program is her dance clinic on Saturday, I'm sure I'll have a bunch of pictures from it also. Then her dance recital is the week after that, so we have some serious entertainment coming up :)

No comments: