Background

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Well I will have to say, I went a teeny bit crazy with Valentine's this year but really, I couldn't help it!!  So after she went to sleep, I did a little decorating in her room with a banner and some balloons :)

It took three trips to get them all up there! 

What is Valentine's without a mini tea set, right?  Now this was actually my mom's mini tea set and I love that we have one for all seasons!!  :)


 Heart hair do, :)  this is from Saturday (my practice run)


Here is the do for today :) 


here is the table set up :)  I wanted her to have a little bear to take to school and yet have some presents to look forward to for tonight.



So I had that all set up before she woke up, then this morning, she came into our room and told me in a whisper..."Mommy, there are balloons in my room"...... I said "I know, Happy Valentines Day!!"  She got soooo excited then she ran back upstairs to get some and bring them down and she was walking around holding them on her head saying "I have antlers, I have antlers"  (LOL heck whatever makes them happy right)!

When she saw the table.... she screamed with happiness and said "You are the best mom ever!!".... awwwww this little girl melts my heart!

Good Morning! 


Antlers...LOL



Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

No comments: