We were invited to one of Mikayla's best friends birthday party. Its so fun because they have been friends for 3 years (1/2 their lives) they went to Primrose together and now to St. E's together. It's soooo cool, I know I still have my friends from way back when, so it's neat to see it all start for Mikayla.
So we went to the bowling alley...and let me tell you, these kids were WIRED up...seriously I have never seen any of them act as crazy as they were there, all of the moms were looking at each other like...wow... so I decided that they were acting that way together because they were doing everything they can't do at school. LOL I took all of these pictures with Mikayla's Christmas camera...she loves that I use it too (I didn't feel like carrying the big one around plus I need to get the lens fixed)
Mikayla was on the all boys team.... yikes!!! And she didn't mind...even more yikes!!
We all really had a great time!!! I love it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment