What a GREAT time we had at Tyler's party. We've known this little guy since the day he was born. Katie had a phenomenal party! She had a county fair right at her house!!! You wouldn't believe all the decorations she made, I got to help a little on it too - LOVE the crafty world.
Here is Katie and her family, including Mikayla.
Never too big for little toys (opposite of being little person in a big chair LOL)
Riding Cheyenne.
Katie's treat table...isn't it amazing!!
Games galore!!
Tyler....I love his expression in this picture!
Tyler giving Brandon a ride :)
Marching to the games!
I love this picture... Mikayla was playing the tin can crash em game.
And so is Katie....
Except..... well....she MISSED.... so in the picture below, see if you can find the ball she had to use to be able to hit the cans! I laugh so hard when I relive this moment..... it was sooo funny...seriously, how can one miss being so close to the cans...and at the same time.... so intent on hitting the cans?? So so incredibly funny. (she is a very good sport when it comes to teasing about this) (I'm not being mean, it was just really funny).
Mikayla getting in on some ring toss action.
Super star!!!
Awwwww we love bubbles!
Tractor rides! I think Mikayla's favorite moment on the ride was when he went backwards, she said "Momma, I thought I was gonna tip out."
Face painting :) Anja did a GREAT job! I wonder if she'll come to our party....
Can you guess where the presents are? (look inside the cluster of kiddos)
Already a life long friendship has started. Tyler was keeping tabs on Kayla during the party...he'd walk around saying "Kayla...Kayla," until he found her and then take her to what he wanted to show her. His first name for her was "Trella," then "Miss Kayla" and now "Kayla." He is such a sweet boy.
Such an AWESOME party. All of Katie's hard work really paid off and made for a fantastic time for everyone!!! Happy Birthday sweet Tyler!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment