It seems like everything has been sooooo busy I haven't even had time to blog in awhile. So I have a lot of catch up to do!
Mikayla officially started dance lessons with a dance studio near our house. She loves it so much! It is so great to see her continuing to learn more!
Our little swimmer has been teaching herself cartwheels and handstands in the water.
One Friday, at the last minute we were able to meet our cousin Chris, we went to one of my favorite restaurants that has all you can eat pickles!! I was in heaven!!! Then we visited the Water Wall. That was a great time too, we were able to witness a family and friend gathering, we thought it was just a party.... a man pulled this group all together.. to propose to his girlfriend...... it was very touching!
It was cool to be able to witness that! WOW and how neat of him to make arrangements with their friends/family to come out to celebrate and watch too!
Mikayla LOVES playing in the mist of the waterfall.
These are cell phone pictures, I like how the artsy ones below came out :)
It's been busy but it's been good (more to come) :)















No comments:
Post a Comment