Background

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween

We started our day as a cat and a bat.... Mikayla renamed me to Bat Mom.  Yay!!  (I borrowed Mikayla's bat costume)(it worked out perfectly)
 

 
 
She couldn't wait to get to school to see what all of her friends were. 
 
 
Here they are!
 
 
Too funny, the third grade teacher was Ketchup and the fourth grade teacher was Mustard.
 
 
At work, we had quite a few dress up for fun too! 
 
 
I was able to go up to Mikayla's school for their Fall Fun day and what fun we did have!!!!!
 
The kiddos were wired!!!
 
 
There was a mummy wrap competition.
 
 
 
 
 
Eyeball races..... Katie and I drew eyeballs on ping pong balls to donate to this game and the kids were set up into teams and they had to transfer the eye ball from one spoon, to the next, to the next, to the basket all without dropping it!  They had a BLAST!  It was so fun watching them have fun and every time a kid got one into the basket everyone cheered and yelled SO loud! FUN!!!
 
 
Piñata!
 
 
 
 
 
Then after all that fun - we went trick-or-treating with Tyler and Brandon.  We had SO many kids in our neighborhood come TOTing that we handed out over 13 pounds of candy....I'm not sure if that's a lot but it sure was a LOT.
 
We seriously had so much fun this year!
 
 
 
Happy Halloween!!!
 

No comments: