Background

Monday, November 17, 2014

Birthday Morning!!!

I cannot believe that Mikayla's birthday has come and gone already.  We are suffering from a birthday hangover at my house LOL!
 
Her party started on Friday when the whole school sang to her at morning announcements
 
 
She had also brought a cookie cake to share with her friends AND her Nana and Papa both got to go have lunch with her!  GREAT times!!
 
Here is her little set up for her real birthday that was on Saturday :)  (she desperately needed a bike, her knees hit the handle bars on the last one - waaaaaa)  So I figured we'd all be out there at different times so I set this up when I knew we would all be there!  I had it all ready to go then sent her upstairs for a little while then when she came down this is what she saw.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's our little girl when she saw her presents :)
  
 
 
 
 
She was SO surprised!!!
 
 
It does not bother me in the least that I can fit/ride her new bike better than my own bike where my feet don't reach the ground...whoops.
 
 
I did need to lower the seat a little bit for her but she could NOT wait to go try it out, there is a learning curve to front and back breaks...I sure hope she doesn't flip herself over the handle bars....  yikes!
 
 
 
 
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!

No comments: