Mikayla had her school program last week and it was fun!! I really think that her school is doing an amazing job - especially considering that they are a 1st year brand new school. From the parental side, I wouldn't ever even know it was the first year.
Anyway, Mikayla's class sang two songs in French. So they were allowed to wear Christmas wear or French attire... so this is the best I could come up with.
Wee wee!
Goofy class picture. Can you find her, I couldn't she had to point herself out to me.
On stage :)
Ahhhhh it was so nice!! Next year our little school will be more than double in size. Literally!!! It's an amazing place to be!
I've been helping the teachers out a little bit and have LOVED every second of it.
Here are two of the most recent projects I've done over there.
I LOVE doing the bulletin boards.... seriously, my latest obsession!!!! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment