Well our party tried to get out of control...and it ALMOST succeeded.... from the party event not getting our party table set up on time, rather 15 minutes late, to party guests being there before we were set up.... those kinds of things that make it feel hectic. However, Katie and I rocked it and proceeded as if we had all the time in the world to get it set up exactly as we wanted it to be! Thank goodness I brought my own table too, because we didn't have enough room LOL!
We had a treat table and a food table... I didn't want either one overly crowded!
I ordered a plain frosted cake from Sams and had an Olaf topper made for it! I love love love how it came out.
We made all of the crowns (by made, I mean I bought preassembled visors, we reversed the visor and cut out the crown and added a snowflake) - they seriously rocked! We had reindeer ears for the boys.
So after we got set up, Katie and I went to the party that was already in progress. These kids had a serious blast, I'm still getting comments from other parents about how much fun it was!!!
We had a truckload of kids!!! I couldn't believe how many kiddos we had!
More to come! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment