Background

Friday, August 21, 2015

Bulletin Board time!

I am so excited to help with these projects.  I can't do a lot of volunteering at school during the school days but this is totally something I can do!

I love it!!!  I'm so thankful that Mikayla enjoys doing it with me.  We did some Ocean themes! 

I made some jelly fish - aren't they AWESOME!



Sand Castles (the big one is made out of real sand paper)


 
I did have to cut some more stuff up at school, I ran out of time so I just brought it with me :)
 

Board number 1 almost done

 
and 2nd grade board is done!

 
The reading nook/class room library.
 
 
A few Welcome signs for 3rd grade
 


Mikayla decorated this treasure chest!  She's so proud of it.


I was asked if I could help one of the kindergarten teachers, her mom is really sick and she was out of town and unable to get her room ready, so they asked me if I could come do her boards.  YOU BET I CAN!!

I do have to say, the board below is one of my favorites, I used crepe paper for the first time :)  it's AWESOME!!!  I LOVE IT!



and her other board she added in some paint bubbles and stuff so it's REALLY super cute too.



So these projects were hours of prep work/shopping and cutting....but I SOOOOO enjoy it.  I do have to say that I need to add to my school paper bin - I have used it all between last year and this year.... whoops! 

I have started coming up with ideas for the fall boards too LOL - I can't help it.... as Mikayla would say "don't judge me"  HA

No comments: