I cannot believe how fast the time is going! We have been crazy busy and I will share all of that stuff soon but today was the first day of school!
Here is my baby this morning.
Just a quick look back, I can't seem to help myself.
Here was her school today at around the exact same time today.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew there were that many more people yet it still REALLY surprised me! I was wondering why all the cars were in the parking lots.
Here they go.
I officially have a 4th grader, I confess....I teared up several times this morning but it's because of how excited and proud I am of her school, yea that's it.... um hum.... nah, not really but what the heck, it's ok to have "mom" moments. Wow....
Here they go! Mikayla is ELATED to have her BFF McKenzie in her class this year.
Whew...... how much will she change and grow this year..... I dread it but at the same time I'm excited and look forward to it. I definitely think I'm excited to see what projects we get to do this year. I'm so sad my baby is getting so big and grown up too.... wow.... first day of school...it's kinda hard.....





No comments:
Post a Comment