Well I have never really give thought to getting a dog door because I was not willing to cut into the house.... or get new doors right now....however, I knew Bella was dog door trained.... so I was able to find this gem..... It goes in the WINDOW!!!!
Our window are low so it shouldn't be any problem. After MUCH deliberation and talking me off the ledge about critters coming in that don't belong there, I jumped in and went for it.
Totally unintrusive. Would you even really know it was there if you didn't know it was there?
Well hello baby girl.... I don't think we need to worry about a person trying to fit through.
Bella's first time through..... (it looks like her brakes are on HA)
I officially have proof that she uses it. My mother in law was there and went looking for Bella, couldn't find her....couldn't find her, so went into our room to see if she was in there...and she wasn't, she looked outside and turns out she was in the back.... she called Bella over and she came flying through her "trap door" instead of the big door. So there we have it! YAY!!!!! (now she does forget sometimes that she can come back in the same way...she'll whine at the door to get in.... one step at a time. I can't wait until she figures out that she can come outside to greet us home at night!
Not sure what caught her attention out there..... but isn't she cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment