Background

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Our Final Little Flowers

What an incredible 5 years we have had with little flowers.  It is rather bittersweet coming to the end of our journey but what memories and friends we have made along the way.
 
 
 
We enjoyed our time together, I didn't capture a ton of pictures because it didn't feel necessary to.  We prayed, crafted, and played.We will always remember how it made us feel to be there and be together with our friends. 
 
The girls were giving their final good bye, everyone else had left before this and they were still playing together and had an impromptu group hug. 
 
 
It was a great experience.  We have learned a lot!!!
 
 
Our beautiful girl.... I hope she has such fond memories of growing up.  I hope she sees how much fun we have together and not the "working" side of parenting.  I hope I make it look easier than I think I think it is.
 
Here is Mikayla on our first day of  the Little Flowers Club.
 
 
 
And our last day.
 
 
This momma's heart is pretty full right now.

No comments: